Friday, September 08, 2006

Anticipation.....

I was hoping that my order from Knitpicks would be here by now. It didn't ship until the 6th, oh well. My package is currently in WI so I'll have it next week. I will just need to be patient.

I ordered some lovely items!

Simple Stripes in Crayons for a baby sweater
Simple Stripes in Tropics also for a baby sweater or socks.
Alpaca Cloud in stream for a shawl for my god mother. (haven't decided which pattern)
Essential in Ash to try my hand at dress socks for my dad.

My purpose is to start the Holiday knitting early.

I'm musing over my WIP to decide what I should bring to the SnB tomorrow morning. I really need to finish Rogue so I think I will try to get through the charted portions of the sleeves tonight so I can sit and work stockinette while visiting and meeting new people.

Saturday afternoon is a Bridal shower for my friend who is getting married next weekend.

Sunday = ROAD TRIP!

No comments: