Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yellow Dog Photo Session

Saturday came and Setti, Giulia and I set off for Eau Claire, WI at 9am. We had signed up to be part of the 1,000 knitter project and get our photos taken by Franklin Habit. It was a ton of fun! I got some shopping done at Yellow Dog Knitting (some lovely Cascade for a baby sweater), had lunch with my parents and enjoyed a lovely spring day with friends.

Dixie was a excellent hostess!



There was a lot of excitment!



Giulia had the best answer to "what does one wear to this?".



Franklin was lovely!



I may have knit my 2 rows a little tight (in my defence, I always knit tight). My apologies to whoever had to follow. It was tons of fun hanging out and visiting with people and especially fun to come back to my birthplace for such a festive occassion.

No comments: