Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Good Stuff!



My friends are the best and one bought THE perfect shirt for me when she was at Gulf Wars! In case you can't read it, is says "Obviously you are un-encumbered by taste or historical accuracy." It was made for me, I'm just say'in.

P brought me back beautiful jewelry! I have a fresh water pearl and lapis necklace, silver snowflake earings with blue topaz and gold griffin earings. I LOVE them! I need to find more time to wear jewelry though. Hard to do at this place. More reason to find a more professional setting.

Workouts are still going well. I ordered a new set of DVD's from The Firm and purchased a work out bar (think weight bar, without the plates). I tried Cardio Pilates on Monday with Ana Caban and it really worked my core and I built up a sweat. The cardio portion was really boring and it was hard to keep up the pace with the music on the DVD. It wasn't completely horrible and maybe I will just stick with the first part of the DVD. My goal is to work out at least 5 days a week and so far I have been keeping the pace. Tonight I am meeting friends for dinner before knitting so no workout tonight, unless I do something quick when I get home. Friday will be Cardio sculpt, Saturday is an event and I'm happy that I will see my apprentice who is coming in from IN. I may do something when i get home, but we will see. Sunday I start from the beginning with my weekly workout.

The weekly workouts have given me a lot more energy, which is great. No idea if I have lost any weight, but that really isn't the point of all this. I just want to be more healthy and toned. I think my waist is shrinking a bit, which is where I really need deffinition.

Tonight we are celebrating the Yarn Harlot's newest book release from our knitting gathering in Woodbury. I hope that all the knitters have a wonderful time taking over NY today. The muggles won't know what to do with you.

No comments: