Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow Part 2



Oh THIS is going to be fun. The worst of it is supposed to hit starting from noon and heading to 8pm. They are predicting an inch/ hour. Yee Ha. Cureently the snow is flying sidways from east to west and the visibility is pretty interesting. I can't see the St. Paul airport from my office window, so the visibility is less than 1 mile.

In knitting news I picked up 2 more skeins of yarn for the socks. I had to go to 2 stores to do it, but it was accomplished. I also picked up a longer set of 000. I have the set from Steph, but I'm thinking that I might want longer for when I am working on the silk, especially around the calf. The foot for the other sock was added to and re-grafted on. I'm getting used to the technique because it is far more flawless than my first attempt.

Tonight I think I will be ensconsed at home watching the drifts form outside instead of at knitting. I need to write up my documentation for this weekend, and that will take me a while.

No comments: