Monday, December 03, 2007

Onto December

Ok now that November is over I can return to my more sporatic blogging nature.

P was giving me crap on Friday that I was just shy of having a post for every day in November hense the reason for the 2 silly posts in one day.

On Saturday P and I braved the roads, wind, sleet and snow to travel to KWAR in Minneapolis. We went primarily to meet with TRM's so they could speak to us about the Baronial selection for Nordskogen. I thought the meeting went well. They just received the polls that day so I'm not sure if they had time to look at any of them before they spoke to us, which is too bad but what are you going to do? They did speak to the former Barons and Baronesses, which I was glad to hear, I think that makes a lot of sense.

At this point I really have no idea how this is going to go. All of us will find out sometime this week and the rest of y'all will find out at Boar's Head. However it goes I'm going to be happy with the decision and it just means that I will know if I'm in the kitchen or not at 12th Night.

No comments: