Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday, at last

LONG week....

Computer issues on Tuesday, computer would not boot up. Of course when the helpful agent from Geek Squad came on Wednesday it booted up just fine. %$^#@! Like taking the car to the mechanic... "We didn't hear any noise, it ran just fine, crazy lady, blah blah blah". My computer is still acting wierd, but it is booting up and we checked it for spyware and viruses and it cane back clean. Don't know why it suddenly slows down now. Was told it needs more RAM. Whatever.

Baby Cardigan is done and presented to the parents. Of course I was in such a rush to hand it off that I did not get a picture. When I finish the hat (and when he gets big enough to wear everything, sometime this Fall) I will get a shot of the whole ensemble. It turned out really nice and I like it.

I really just want to go home and veg today.

No comments: