Thursday, June 12, 2008

Silk Stockings for ME!


e stocking 3
Originally uploaded by Valkyr8
I'm less that 2 inches (7 repeats) until I start the decreases on the back of the leg.

This weekend I am going to a wedding retreat and I will be bringing the silk stockings. I will be spending the weekend with my crazy family so there may not be much in the way of downtime for knitting, but convienently I can multitask.

I'm leaving work around 1 on Friday so I can get home and pack the van for Lilies. Katherine is picking me up around 3 and we are heading to Sandstone to the Audubon Center. Friday night there will be bingo (I will knit), a dinner and then a campfire. I have a pair of plain stockinette socks that I can knit in the dark instead of the silk. Saturday there is breakfast, yoga, lunch, the ceremony, dinner and a "hoe down". Sunday morning will be a quick breakfast and then hitting the road so I can leave for Lilies. We are staying in bunk houses and I can hardly wait. I thought about bringing my wedge, but I'm going to live in a tent all next week. This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!

My travel companion is leaving from Madison so I will be riding solo down to MO.

No comments: