Sunday, November 01, 2009

Don't Blink

We created our Haunted Maze at our new home.  To say that we were a hit was an understatement.  Our neighbors got in on the act.  One was our gate keeper for the maze and the other brought us coffee, home brew and pizza while we were finishing set up.  Pretty nice.  We returned the favor by scaring the crap out of a bunch of folks.  Good times.

After years of being a guide I wanted to be part of the action.

Photobucket

My costume was inspired by the Weeping Angels from the Dr Who episode "Blink".  Some people didn't think I was a person, no one guessed it was me and I even managed to startle the person who made my wings when we were completing set up. He thought I was a statue .... until I spoke to him. The effect was pretty good, especially with the strobe.

Our neighbor took a video, but the parts in the grid were too dark to show up.  We'll see what she got.

Happy November!

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Ooooo - Blink was one of my most favorite episodes - ever! I am sure your costume was appropriately freaky!