Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Frog

Had to frog my sleeves back to row 6. Didn't read the directions for the increase rows, was supposed to add a stitch and the beginning and end of the row AND before and after the markers. Doh. Oh well it won't take me too long to get back up to the 20's.

Started my first lace project. I'm confused by the direction make "7 into 5" and the instructions on the pattern made no sense so I put it down for the night. Maybe I will try again tonight. I knit the first 18 rows and so far it looks very nice. I have not dropped any stitches and the pattern looks right. Dang the Misti Alpaca is super fine, this is my first time working with lace weight. It's also the first time in a while that I have used standard straight needles. Most everything has been circular or dp lately.

1 comment:

oakland heidi said...

I'm about to start my first lace project too!