Monday, September 24, 2007

Head in a fog

Or a Fog in my Head, same difference.

I left work early on Thursday and ended up in bed for the rest of the weekend. I thought I was getting better on Saturday and got up and drove to the store where I purchased doughnuts and cold medicine and then got a coffee. I actually felt up to knitting on Saturday and managed to get quite a bit done on my sweater. The days prior required more energy than I was able to knit. I was treated to dinner at Khans Sat night where I ate most of the food on my plate. Sunday I was back down for the count with a temp of 101.5, not cool. My cough has mostly subsided and I slept soundly last night, which helped a great deal. My temp today is wavering around 99 and I'm not 100%, but I am in better shape than I was for the last couple of days.

I think I have a sinus infection brought on my allergies/ change of season/ weather patterns/ ennui? Who knows. All I know is it is annoying, but at least it doesn't hurt to type anymore.

No comments: