Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Zooming towards normal

Getting better everyday.

Last night I was able to sleep in my own bed (been spending the last couple of nights on the couch since my cough was keeping me and my partner awake, and I would rather not get him sick) and I slept pretty well.

I did not go to knitting and instead watched the new season on Heroes (interesting first night) and Journeyman (also interesting) and watched P retape loaner weapons and catalog and fix loaner armour. Sounds like there is going to be a whole load of new fighters coming around at fighter practice and he worked on getting the supplies the Barony has up to snuff. I worked further on the decreases for my sweater and it is coming along.

This morning the air was crisp and very Fall-like and more trees on my route to work have started to turn golden. Tonight I am starting on the throne bags for Nordskogen. The new thrones are magnificent!

Lenny is not going to like giving up his hidey hole though.

This weekend is the Caponi Park Medieval Fair.

1 comment:

Angie Niezgocki said...

Feel better Liz! Blessings.