Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wine Tasting

The newish store, WineStyles, is hosting a wine tasting tonight from 5:30-8:30. According to their website they host weekly wine tasting. I haven't been to this place yet, but I'm in Tamarack every week for knitting so why not? The prices are very reasonable, but I doubt it will compete with my favorite shop, Solo Vino.

This weekend is the Knit Out at the MOA. I'll be bringing my silk stockings in progress. I have approx 5" left to knit before starting the heel. So far it is looking good. P will be attending Con of the North and teaching 3 classes on Medieval board/ card and dice games. He will have fun, he does every year. I will be spending the weekend keeping an eye on my friend's children/ house/ cats/ birds/ kitchen (I plan to cook). Good times!

1 comment:

Jonya said...

The Knit Out looks like fun. I hope you win prizes! Prizes you want...