Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shepherds Harvest

I went on Sunday. Arrived early enough to easily make the Ravelry meet-up. That was fun and I was invited to drunken knit night, which I think I will attend. It might make things interesting trying to get up for Saturday knitting at Blackdog.

I bought my requisite soaps, as I do, although I chose a different vendor this year. I visited All Things Herbal and although I lathered on far too much shea butter, I bought 3 different soaps.

I purchased 2 skeins of fingering weight 80% Merino and 20% Nylon yarn from Blackberry Ridge.

Photobucket Photobucket

I think I will eventually make socks. I love the colors.

The great find was the gray lace weight from After the Sheep.

Photobucket Photobucket

I envision a shawl with small, clear, faceted, crystals. Lickable....

No comments: