The flower girls looked adorable and Miss K did numerous piroettes to test drive her gown. Too cute.
Saturday I spent in bed. My head felt like it was stuffed with cotton and I slept most of the day. I guess I needed that cause Sunday I felt just fine. I really could have used the time on Saturday to work on stuff for 12th Night, but I will have to find time this week. I have Yeti tabbards to finish, springerle to make, caramels to make, finishing items for the shade fly to hand off, and various and sundry presents to complete before the 13th.
I have done a great deal with DJ's sweater. I steeked the front and sleeve openings with G2's excellent direction. Both sleeves are sewn in and the cuffs are finished. The bottom hem is sewn and the body simply requires the neck and front button bands (and buttons) to be finished. The hat is almost ready to start decreasing and then I can add the ear flaps and stich the front band in place. The end is in sight and I am loving how it looks so far. This is the most complex sweater that I have made and I think it really turned out well.