Friday, January 26, 2007

I WILL make the strapless dress work!

I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding October 6th of this year. The gowns are royal blue strapless. They are very pretty, but I hate my arms. They look like sausages and are just plain ugly, but I am working on that. I worked out Tuesday and Thursday, 1.5-2 hrs each day. My butt feels fantastic and my arms are a bit sore, but nothing tramatic. I just need to stay the course. I don't want to be a muscle mass, just nicely toned. I think I can easily go back to the FIRM once my free Bally's pass is over in 6 weeks.

I was completely pumped on endorphins when I showed up at SnB last night, either that or it was the berry smoothy with soy protein powder. Either way I had WAY too much energy. I didn't dare have coffee so I settled for some de-caf green tea with mint. It was lovely.

I finished sewing the buttons on DJ's sweater and received a round of applause from the girls. ::grin:: I need to get some photos of it before it goes to it's new home. I'm especially pleased with how neat the inside looks. He should be able to wear it for a long time, especially the hat, which may be WAY huge for a while.

Work is dead today so I am taking a half day and heading off to the Winter Carnival to watch my friends work on their snow sculpture. Tomorrow, another work out and then I meet with Thuri to carve molds and cast pewter badges. Sunday, more Winter Carnival.

I started the decreases for the wool stockings. I should be at the clocks by this evening.

No comments: