Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beautiful weather

I took advantage of the weather yesterday and set out to explore one of the parks in Battle Creek, and the bike trail along 61. I walked for over an hour and covered quite a bit. What a nice end to the day.

I didn't take any pictures, but I found a photographer's site with many pictures of St. Paul neighborhoods, including mine. http://www.geomyidae.com/index.php?TopicID=battlecreek

Here are some shots of what I saw on my walk (it's not quite this green yet, but it is getting there.)








































I was not the only one who was enjoying the day and passed many people enjoying walks, bikerides, climbing the cliffs and having a picnic. It's days like this where I consider purchasing a bike and riding to work. However that would mean I would need to get up earlier, which is pretty hard some days.

No comments: