Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sassy Stripes

Loving my new socks!

Can you tell that I was thinking Spring when I picked out this yarn? The colors are so fresh, they remind me of easter eggs.

The yarn is from Cascade and it is the Sassy Stripes Sock Yarn in color #707. It is a superwash wool and is super soft. I used one of the sock patterns in the beginning of Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I love how they turned out and they fit very well.

The flowers are the bulbs in my front garden. The perennials are slowly catching up with the warm weather that we have had lately.


This weekend is camping in Calontir for the Cooks Symposium. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

You must sew & knit full time to get everything done! So productive.

Constanza said...

I'm jealous! I had to choose between Cooks Symposium and Dance Seminar. I choose Dance Seminar. Have fun! Let me know if you get any really neat bread recipes.