Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It is the shawl that never ends....

Icarus, I am your bitch....

I am half way through chart 4, the final chart. Once that is done I have 4 rows and then I bind off. I'm nearing 500 stitches so it takes a good long while to finish each row. I'm so close, but it seems like an eternity. I would really like to finish it and have it blocked and ready to mail soon, especially before starting a new project, but I don't know if I will have that luxury.

Yarn Harlot is tomorrow and my socks are done and ready for her talk. I am looking forward to it! I restarted my Cascade stripey socks on size 1's (the zeros seemed a bit on the small side). I'm knitting both at the same time on 2 circular needles. I have approx 3" knit on both. 5 1/2 more inches before I start the heel flap.

No comments: