Friday, December 05, 2008

Slippery slope

I started off the Fall so well. My stash was pretty low, I had a set number of projects that I wanted to make, I had cast on my cardigan and had finished the back and started the sides, I finished a pair of socks, and I had some ideas for holiday gifts.

It's all gone pear shape.

I usually have 1, maybe 2 projects on the needles. I finish one thing at a time. When I buy yarn it's for something that I'm working on right now, or working on in the future. It's rare that I buy yarn and then cast on right away for a spur of the moment project. I currently have 4 projects on the needles and I am uninspired by all of them and now I'm knitting a scarf.

A scarf.

I don't knit scarves. I hate knitting scarves. I'm loving this scarf. I cast on last night and I have knit 4' of scarf. It is gorgeous, it is beautiful, I just want to knit scarves.

I blame Stephanie.

No comments: