Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too much to do

This week is a blur and I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions. I do have some things done.

Seeds are planted.
Taxes are done!
Walton Feed order is placed.
Quick mead is started.

I still need to finalize my class handout and photos for the class this weekend. I need to pack. I'd like to knit a sample sock trying a new foot shaping method. I don't think I will make it to knitting on Thursday, too much to get done.

Next week I am rewarding myself by sewing dirndls and knitting my Arietta sweater. Farmer's Market Summer hours start Saturday 4-25! I'm heading down to St Olaf on 4-26.

I have over a month to finish my new tent. I still don't know when I will deliver the 10 spoke, it would be nice to get that money. I also need to determine who is going to purchase my second wedge.

No comments: