Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Felted socks, part 2

I finished the "wow those are really blue" socks and felted them last night. I feel that I got the size right this time. They went on and off my foot very easily and felt a bit loose throughout the foot, which will be perfect since the person they are made for has feet that are wider and a bit longer than mine. The socks were gi-normous before felting.

The Heathered Plum socks are still waiting for one more skein of yarn so I can finish them.... I ordered another skein 2+ weeks ago and checked Friday, still no luck but they said they would call me. I thought it would be quicker than this, but I can't complain. I just really want to get both done and to their proper owners before the weather gets too warm for them to use.

Who am I kidding? We live in MN and they have an old house

No comments: