Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rogue, Day 4

The back of the body is finished and cast off. The center front is currently marked with cute little knitting markers from Nic! I pulled the sweater body on this morning and it fits really nice. I would say it's just perfect, not too tight or loose. I think it will take me longer to do the front, especially with the cable motif. Can't wait!




The final skein of Boysenberry that I have had on order for OVER A MONTH, finally came in this week. I found out when I called them. Makes me reticent to special order anything from 3 Kittens again. That was a hideous amount of time IMHO. However I can now FINISH the felted socks for Niklos. If I get them done in time I could be the 1000th sock, you never know....

2 comments:

Teej said...

You're totally way farther than me! Go you! I'm about where Nic is (it's really hard for me to call her that *blush*), but I also think that I'm making a larger size than you guys, so it's sort of reasonable that I'm not as far. I still need to get pics of my progress from this week up..

Liz said...

I'm making the second to the largest size. Can't wait to see your pictures!