Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rogue Day 3

Rogue went pretty well last night, until I realized that my suspicions were correct and I didn't have enought yarn to finish this project. I'm over 100 yards shy. Knit Knot found a website that carried my color and I ordered 2 more skeins (probably only need one more but better safe that sorry). Hopefully the dye lot will be close. She suggested knitting with the new yarn every other row so that it would blend. Cool suggestion! I'll probably do that on the sleeves.






I joined the front pocket and I'm only a few rows away from the armhole, almost time to divide for front and back. It's really hard to put it away each week, especially when I see the progress...sigh...

4 comments:

Knit-Knot said...

What no picture!

Liz said...

Fine! Here are pictures. :^)

Knit-Knot said...

Yay - Pictures!

Teej said...

Beautiful!