Thursday, February 02, 2006

Weaving....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Blasted, bloody, card weaving!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that I have managed to warp my loom, on my own, with no help, with no problems, have done it sucessfully since and TOTALLY frell it up when trying to teach someone else?

Inanimate objects were laughing at me last night and it isn't fair.

I did finally get it straightened out but not without, mostly sucessfully, having to surpress the urge to rip the bloody thing to shreds and stomp on it soundly. It's even better to have an audience when you are having all kinds of problems. Yay!

1 comment:

Teej said...

I sympathize.

I've been more or less unconsciously putting off warping my new tablet weaving loom since Christmas because I don't want to mess it up now that I have the loom I want. :/