Thursday, March 30, 2006

My view

The rain has come and I'm fine with it. I want it to storm like mad with lightning and thunder all over the place and wash away all the guck on the roads. It does make for a rather gray day, and my view is not all that fantastic to begin with.

But hey, I do have windows and on a cold winter day I get plenty of rays, no winter blues for me. Of course when it is overcast I freeze. This would be the beautiful Hwy 52, traveling north/ south and ending at 7th street, just east of downtown St. Paul. The photo in the middle is of the St. Paul airport (in the distance) and hwy 94 running east west.
Our building lies in the center between a fire department, St. Paul Police HQ, and Ramsy hospital. Lots of sirens.

Wave up at my window next time you drive by!

3 comments:

Knit-Knot said...

I always do.

shrimpfriedrice said...

Oh wow. I just stumbled upon this blog through Crazy Aunt Pearl and I was born at that hospital!!!!!! We left MN in '74 for the deeeeep south. Now I am in Texas.

Internets! Go figure!

Liz said...

Tis true, it is a small world. Welcome!