Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rogue, week 7?

I think I've lost the plot on what week it is, but anyhow there was Rogue knitting last night. Not much, but I did get the neck done and the shoulders seamed.






I think I'm going to recount the rows, my left shoulder seems to be pulling forward and I'm worried that I'm too short on that side. Maybe once it's blocked I'll be fine, but now it's kinda kitty wompis.
Speaking of kitty...he wants to go out.



And now I leave you with pictures of the bulbs coming up in my garden! I think these are the tulips and hyancinth. I planted about 30 more this last fall. At this rate I should have a garden full of blooms by the end of April. How lovely!












My front garden is all perenials and bulbs. It faces due south so my plants are usually early. Thanks to all of the mulch I still have fresh tyme. Hard to imagine that this is what my garden looked like 2 weeks ago.



The seasons change quickly in MN. This weekend we are expecting thunderstorms and temperatures in the 50's (F).

2 comments:

Knit-Knot said...

By my count we are on Rogue week 8 - but then we took a couple off - one for weather and one for your sweetie's home coming.

Liz said...

I think you're right.