Friday, March 24, 2006

Ramp up to the weekend

My fitted gown is closer to being done. The lovely buttons from a couple posts ago are all complete and attached to the sleeves (all 32 of them). Now to make the lacing cord and lacing holes, which I'll start on tonight.

I had every intention of finishing both tents this week and I have all of the doors done, but I've had other projects calling my name. Quiet sitting projects. It probably comes from being a bit under the weather. Oh well it is that time of the year for me to get the spring allergy cold. I'll give one tent a good try tonight and see if I can bang it out. It should only take a couple hours of sewing at the most.

Saturday I'm helping a friend make a fitted cote pattern. Saturday night another friend is cooking Thai food for me and we are watching as much as we can of Season 9 of Dr. Who. That should give me plenty of sitting time to finish my gown.
Sunday is cooking, cooking and cooking some more....of course that means eating. So much for that bikini...

No comments: