Friday, December 01, 2006

Personal day

Since I didn't really have any work today I decided to stay home and take some time to work on my resume, post it on Monster and speak to a recruiter. I don't know if she will be able to find anything for me, but I am detrrmined to make steps every day to find a different career path. I will have a new job soon: one that I enjoy and will fullfill my needs.

I also did some knitting (of course) and finished the second pair of wool stockings. They look pretty good and feel wonderful (had to try them on to check the fit of course) now I just need to block them.

Tomorrow I will be taking our little stray kitten to the humane society to check for general health and to see if she has a chip. Miss Kitty provided a great deal of drama this week. She came to us Sunday night and Wednesday she escaped our clutches and ran into the night. Ofcourse she had to pick the night when the temperatures dipped below zero, so I fretted all night and all day. I set out a bowl of food and this evening when I came home with Chinese for dinner, there she was. I had to follow her across the street and half way down before I could get her within arms reach and scoop her up. She is safely ensconsed back in the downstairs bathroom, but I want to get her to a permanent home soon. She devoured a bowl of food in a few minutes. Poor little thing. i am very relieved that she came back and is safe and sound inside where it is warm.

Now I need to start the next knitting project, what shoud I choose?

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Good luck with the job hunt!

Angie Niezgocki said...

I will be thinking of you this week as you look for a new job. And as for an idea of what to make.... what about a beautiful sweater for yourself? see you soon.