Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stockings #3

Completed last night, washed and blocked. They are for someone with a size 5 1/2-6 foot so they look freakishly small to me who has size 10 feet. I'm sure they will fit fine. I think I was the last of the 7 knitters to start, but I may be the first to finish. Despite what some say I don't think it is because I knit fast but more that I am panicked that I won't be done by the deadline and I was the one who started this whole project. Pictures will have to wait for tonight.

I just need to print off the gift tags for each set when I package it with the garters.

Now I can start a new pair of egyptian inspired socks. I charted patterns for it and everything so I am really excited! I'm also going to cook up some grub at eat at TOC this weekend.

No comments: