Monday, September 15, 2008

Felici yarn


100_1677
Originally uploaded by Valkyr8
I finished my socks at Coronation. I used Felici from Knit Picks in the Provence colorway. I used the pattern for the Lichen Ribbed sock from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage socks. I had to pay attention on the decreases for the toe and the heel shaping, but other wise it was a very easy knit. The yarn does all the work so I didn't need any fancy stitches covering it up.

I started a pair of baby socks during morning court and finished them on the ride home. (Teffen I'll get your needle back to you at business meeting). The socks should fit a 6-15 month.

I really love this yarn!

2 comments:

K said...

I happen to have an almost 6month old... she has great feet and loves to chew them so there should be something tasty on them.

the boogeyman's wife said...

i've wondered how that yarn would work up with the cotton content, and if it would be any cooler for summer socks.