Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A lot is done, but there is more to do

Where to start?

The closing happened and we started moving in on Friday afternoon. As of today 85% of our belongings are at the new place. We paid Two Men and a Truck to move our furniture on Monday and they were worth every penny. My back was at the breaking point after 3 days of being on my feet, moving boxes, climbing stairs and cleaning for hours without a break.

Walk through photos here.

I'm exausted today, but back at work after the whirl wind of activity. It's actually nice to be away from the boxes. P is at home moving more stuff today with our friend Craig and tonight I'm swinging past the duplex to grab more items. I'm swinging by Home Depot before heading home to look at dishwashers and freezers. I'm not looking forward to cleaning the old place. It feels like I've spent the whole weekend cleaning the new place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of it this way, it's the last time you have to clean a place you don't own.

Anonymous said...

Looks like some nice space!

-elliesam