Thursday, August 21, 2008

Soon

Tonight I'm loading the car with items that I will need when we close the house on Friday (final walk through scheduled at 8:30 am). I keep running through all the stuff in my head and I have already gathered things together to go into the van when I get home.

A good portion is cleaning supplies and personal items. I think that I will be making a run to the grocery store once the fridge and kitchen is clean.

The locksmith is coming the following morning so I'd like to spend the night on Friday so I don't have to get up ungodly early to meet him, but we will see how it goes.

P is attending a wedding on Saturday and I am going to move more boxes, pictures and get started on the wall paper removal. I think there will be a trip to Menards in there.

1 comment:

Knit-Knot said...

I'm so excited for you. Let me know when you are ready for us to help with painting and I have an entire collection of painting and other tools that you are welcome to borrow.