Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Chilly

I caved and turned the heat on this morning. It was 56 degrees F in the house and the wind was howling. We were fine with the cats and blankets, but it was getting a bit chilly.

We have a programmable thermostat and it turns up the heat in the morning, turns it down when we go to work, turns it up again when we are returning home, and turns it down over night. I purchased it and had maintenance install it when we moved in several years ago. It's not a super fancy item, but I love it. It makes so much sense to use one. I also replaced the furnace filter this morning.

In honor of the slight flurries yesterday I have started these.


Snowflake socks from Fall 07 Interweave knits. I'm using leftover Dalegarn Baby Ull from DJ's sweater. The finished pair should fit a Women's 6 1/2-8 foot and they are going in the Quill raffle at Nordskogen's 12th Night.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Pretty!