Friday, November 16, 2007

My turn

Since the boy was good enough to haul off 2 old CPU's, 1 old monitor, 1 old VCR, 1 lap top station, and 2 old tv's the other day (do you hear the chorus of angels??) It is my turn to wait in line to drop off some items from the office (along with my busted VCR from the sewing room and an old phone).

Free recycling for electronics ends Saturday! Edit: It ended today......too many people brought stuff. http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1555790.html

I'm still having breakfast at IKEA for a treat.

2 comments:

Bunny Queen said...

They actually had to close the recycling effort as they had over 1 ton of materials by noon on Friday! Good, but also bad. :(

Liz said...

Huh. I wonder if they will not be collecting stuff on Saturday then.

We missed you at knitting. Have a great Thanksgiving!