Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wrestlemania

2 cats.


(Nehemiah on left and Lenny on right)

There is usually a time in the evening when they get full of crazy and one chases the other, and the other chases back. It's all in good fun, but occasionally it ends up in an epic tussle.

Cut to last night.

Lenny leaps off the couch and starts to chase Nehemiah. Nehemiah chases Lenny back and they end up behind the couch in an epic tussle that simmers down to a low whimper. I get up and find that Nehemiah has managed to pin Lenny in what I can only describe as a "Full Nelson". Lenny is letting out a small mew which sounds surprisingly similar to "Uncle".

It was hard to keep from laughing when I broke it up.

2 comments:

Sarah O G said...

you need to get a pic of the pin next time, I'm sure it's hilarious.

Lisa said...

Oh! They are so beautiful...
also, my two cats engage in the same style fighting. Sometimes Monroe (grey male) is winning and sometimes it's Feral (calico female)...Feral is like 3/4 the size of him so I think he just humors her.